Packs of Trojans!

I loved my laptop more than any other computer I’ve ever had. Those bygone days and bygone megahertz’s merge together and blur, but not this laptop. It is a 17 incher and had more bells and whistles than I have hands or breath for. And it doesn’t matter if I get to all of them or not. They wait for me, patiently.

And yet….

My computer went bad and I found numerous Trojans, packs of them, in the hard drive. I tried to get rid of them via different programs, some I paid for and some for free, to no avail. Every time I tried to clean my machine new Trojans would prevail, and I was left wondering where I went wrong. My poor boy had gone bad.

And so, I did a lobotomy on my poor machine. Like Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest or Charlton Heston in The Planet of the Apes, it was left devoid of itself as I reformatted it and brought it back to the day we first met, when I unwrapped it and welcomed it into my life. Now, the viruses are gone and my computer and I are getting to know each other again.

And the Trojans and their horses are gone….

….do I hear a neigh?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I forgot just how funny you can be. Do realize that when you were at Detroit Metro, you were 10 minutes from my house. Don't do that again.

Popular Posts