A Blahg New World

Today is the first day of the rest of my week. Good God, it's Monday. What happened to my weekend? I was Saturdaying quite nicely and now Monday draws up. First there will be a sonrise, then the blasted curtains will go up, and then I'll get out of bed (pee) and wake up three kids that WILL NOT WANT TO GET UP to face another week. Well, at least their grumpy morning faces will show me that I am not alone in facing Monday.

And what will I do during this soon to arise Monday.

1. Look for a Job
2. Look to lose 30 pounds (after a healthy breakfast that just might contain a modicum of fruit)
3. write that novella I've been wanting to edit and finish
4. Congratulate myself on my Blahg.

Hey, maybe I'll make it through Monday after all. But don't quote me on that

Comments

Popular Posts